Travel Charge Card Training
Travel card holders can learn the proper and most effective use of their card by taking an engaging 30-minute training. They will gain insight into maximizing the benefits of the travel charge card program — plus, learn HHS-specific policies and procedures for the charge card.
Travel Card Holder and Travel Card A/OPC Training.
All U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) travel charge card holders and agency/organization program coordinators (A/OPCs) are required to take the HHS Travel Charge Card Training. (The course identification number is 00047851.) This 30-minute course gives card holders and A/OPCs a better understanding of HHS-specific policies and procedures for the travel charge card and helps you and your organization maximize the benefits of the travel charge card program.
Registering for the HHS Travel Charge Card Training Course
Please follow the steps below to register for the official travel card training course via the HHS Learning Management System (LMS):
- Login to the HHS Access Management System (AMS).
- Access the HHS Learning Portal (LMS).
- Search for “HHS Travel Charge Card Training” or “00047851” in the Catalog Search box.
- When the course appears in the search results, click the blue colored text “Launch Content” found under the course description. Do not click on the course name.
- Select “Continue Registration” to complete course registration.
- For more information, please see the HHS Travel Charge Card Job Aid: Registering for Training. [Needs hyperlink.]
If you are having technical issues with your LMS user profile, such as being unable to register for the training course or having trouble opening/downloading your training completion certificate, please contact the HHS LMS Helpdesk via email at email@example.com, or call the Helpdesk at 1-855-495-2184.