THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING
HHS Fleet Summit 2017
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) held its annual HHS Fleet Summit 2017, hosted by Program Support Center (PSC), at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center this past January 30 and February 3.
Participants experienced engaging roll-up-your-sleeves sessions and problem-solving discussions aimed at providing tactical advice and knowledge to bring back to their offices and apply immediately. In addition, the event provided a unique venue to collaborate with other fleet managers and attend General Services Administration (GSA) FedFleet 2017 training sessions related to HHS’s fleet initiatives.
HHS Fleet Summit agenda included brainstorming sessions that:
- Provided insights on the future state of the HHS system of record (MVMIS/FedFMS)
- Examined asset-level data initiatives
- Reviewed the current state of telematics
- Reviewed electronic vehicles and charging station statuses
- Developed processing maps for current procedures
HHS and PSC were happy to welcome the brightest minds in fleet to come and discuss the critical issues supporting HHS and its operations. We look forward to seeing you next year at HHS Fleet Summit 2018!