Program Support Center (PSC) maintains a centralized fleet of government vehicles and driver services. PSC Fleet Operations provides efficient and economical Fleet management services to participating Federal agencies in the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
In addition to managing your Fleet, PSC also offers a variety of other travel and transportation related services ranging from Fleet travel policy development, sustainable Fleet planning, and vehicle lease management.
Services offered include:
- Fleet operations
- Travel policy development
- Fleet Federal compliance review and oversight
- Executive drivers with a vehicle
- Vehicle leasing
- Lease management
- Maintenance scheduling
- Contracting and acquisitions
- Vehicle acquisition and renewal
- Vehicle maintenance oversight (including preventative maintenance and repairs)
- Accident management services
- Fleet records management and reporting
Additional Support Services:
- Assistance in developing customer agency-specific Fleet policy.
- Assist in developing and distributing change communication at program kickoff and follow-on administrator and traveler alerts (system changes, training requirements, policy changes, etc.).
- Business intelligence, reporting, and data mining analysis.