The Program Support Center (PSC) manages ConcurGov (formerly known as Concur Government Edition, or CGE), which is the HHS-wide ETS2 travel system that offers enhanced features and benefits for federal travelers.
ConcurGov provides a unified platform for all parties involved in the travel process — including travelers, preparers, certifiers, approvers, and federal agency travel administrators (FATAs). For travelers and travel preparers, ConcurGov offers an intuitive, user-friendly experience (similar to that of commercial booking engines such as Expedia®, Kayak®, Orbitz®, or Travelocity®), increased user security, and robust personal information protection. For federal agency travel administrators (FATAs) and other travel service providers, ConcurGov increases automation, streamlines processes, and enhances policy compliance.
ConcurGov can be accessed through the HHS Access Management System (AMS) at: https://iam.hhs.gov/ams. Use either your PIV card or network username and password to login.
For more information, please contact the PSC Transportation Services Team at ETS2@hhs.gov.
Some of the key features and benefits offered by ConcurGov include:
- A more intuitive, user-friendly platform, similar to commercial booking metasearch engines
- Streamlined booking and authorization processes
- Creation of automatic authorizations
- Quick tips on each page
- Amtrak interface so travelers can explore rail options
- Increased user security (e.g., greater protection of personally identifiable information)
- Improved policy compliance
In addition to providing management support for the ConcurGov travel management system, PSC offers travel program-related services such as task order development and solicitation, system management and integration, policy services, consulting and auditing, and management of the HHS Travel Charge Card used by federal employees.
Concur Government Edition (CGE) Travel/User Resources
- CGE Job Aids
- GSA City Pair Fares
- HHS Travel Policy Manuals
- Federal Travel Regulations (FTR)
- Joint Federal Travel Regulations (FTR)
- Operating/Staff Division Travel Policies
- Temporary Duty (TDY) Travel Information
ConcurGov TAVS Administration Blackout Period
For a short period of time, the TAVS Admin tool in the ConcurGov Production environment will be unavailable to FATAs.