PSC provides management of Shared and Dedicated conference and meeting rooms, as well as office and other work space, located within Department of Health and Human Services facilities, to include a centralized reservation system, room configuration (furniture), meeting setup and breakdown, and coordination of technical support (IT, audio-visual and teleconference lines).
Additionally, PSC coordinates standard janitorial services on a routine basis. Use of GovSpace provides tenant customers additional access to multiple Department facilities, including Hubert H. Humphrey; Mary E. Switzer; 7700 Wisconsin Avenue, Bethesda, Maryland; as well as various Regional Offices.
- Maximizes the return on space investment
- Optimizes space utilization
- Increases workforce productivity
- Creates transparency
- Reduces the administrative burden
- Improves customer service relations