Medical Supply Fulfillment
Our services include pick and pack operations, custom kitting, hand assembly, shrink-wrapping, packaging and labeling, high bay warehousing, and both domestic and international shipping.
Our state-of-the-art warehouse and fulfillment centers, feature 250,000 square feet of climate controlled storage space and convenient proximity to major highways, rails, and other shipping and distribution hubs. PSC is a full-service, international source of pharmaceutical, medical, and dental supplies to federal civilian agencies, as well as, branches of the U.S. Armed Forces.
PSC is registered as a bulk pharmaceutical repackaging facility with the Food and Drug Administration.
Services offered include:
- Procurement of pharmaceutical, medical, and dental equipment and supplies
- Custom unit-of-use prepacks
- Custom medical, dental, and diagnostic kits and assemblies
- Clinical trial management and distribution center
- Pharmaceutical shelf-life extension programs
- Specialized assistance and logistical support for Presidential initiatives, national emergencies, and medical readiness programs
- On-site training for supply-chain management
- Technical assistance and supply support for foreign assistance projects
- Shelf Life Extension Program (SLEP)
All federal agencies
Order Medical Supplies
ECOM (requires Internet Explorer in compatibility mode)
Download Fact Sheet
PSC's assistance in performing a full inventory of agency stored items, provides a tremendous cost savings to the agency at a time when fiscal responsibility is of utmost importance, by limiting the need for new furniture procurements and reducing storage costs."
— Denesh D. Malaveetil, Program Specialist, Department of Health and Human Services, Office of Medicare Hearings and Appeals, Office of the Chief Judge