PSC Regional Support offers a full suite of services at the best value to customers, streamlining day-to-day operations, saving time, resources, and money. The PSC Regional Support team has an in-depth understanding of HHS, its customers, and the need to increase the value of shared services through process improvement. Moreover, Regional Support provides innovative solutions, reduces costs, increases efficiencies, and expands services via seamless partnerships with GSA and other HHS service providers.
Services offered include:
- Facilities Support: Ensure facilities operate at peak efficiencies.
- Conference Room Support: Manage conference and meeting room needs to lead productive, decision-making events.
- Personal Property Support: Track, organize, and assist in managing personal property.
- Telecommunication Support: Provide high-quality, timely response for telecommunication issues.
- Travel and Transportation Support: Remain up-to-date with the latest travel information, compliance, and rate changes.
- Personal and Physical Security Support: Spearhead and offer oversight to programs to ensure a suitable work environment for personnel in the HHS Regional Offices.
- Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12 (HSPD-12) Support: Badge recertification (available to HHS only) and ensure full compliance with HSPD-12 directives and guidelines.
- Mail Support: Deliver maximum value postal services for incoming and outgoing USPS, courier, and other specialized carrier mail and packages.
- Other administrative support services as needed