Program Support Center (PSC) manages returns with the ultimate objective of making our customers happy. The information below details PSC’s return policy, including which items are eligible for return and/or credit, which items are not eligible, and easy-to-follow return instructions.
Eligible Items for Return and/or Credit
- Quality deficiencies
- Deficiencies in design, specifications, material, manufacturing, or workmanship
- Product recall
- Products recalled per recall notice — please note: they must be returned by the deadline date on the notice
- Customer ordering error
- Wrong item and/or incorrect quantity
- Shipping error or order processing error
- Wrong item, incorrect quantity, or duplicate shipment
- In order to return overstocked items, please read the following conditions:
- Must be purchased from PSC
- Must have at least 12 months remaining until expiration
- Must be stocked at PSC currently
- Must be in original, unopened package
- Must not be damaged, hazardous, controlled, or require refrigeration.
- Product damaged or had concealed damage
- Damaged items must be returned within five (5) business days upon receipt of the order. Please call PSC’s customer service department at (800) 642-0263 as the first step to start the return process.
Ineligible Items for Return and/or Credit
Ineligible items include those:
With less than 12 months remaining until expiration
- That require refrigeration
- That are hazardous
- That are controlled
- That total less than $50 in value
Please call PSC’s customer service department at (800) 642-0263 to start the return process (including claim reports) within five (5) business days upon receipt of the order — or by the deadline date on notice if item has been recalled.
PSC will be responsible for evaluating and authorizing return of products. Upon PSC authorization, a returned-goods packet will be faxed or mailed to the customer. The packet will contain an instruction sheet and a returned goods form. Please note the completed information on the form pertains specifically to your initial request.
Customers need to return items promptly within the timeframe stated on the return goods form. All credits will be issued at the current market price.
Filing Damaged Goods Claim Against Carrier
If you would like to file a claim for damaged items against the carrier, please contact PSC’s customer service department at (800) 642-0263 and provide the following information:
What carrier was responsible
- When (date and time) the damaged item was received
- What item was damaged
Thank you for being a valued PSC customer. Please contact us at (800) 642-0263 if there is any way we can be of assistance.