Flexible. Agile. Convenient.
When procuring products and services, timing is the essence in supporting critical federal missions. The Program Support Center (PSC) Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) is an easy-to-use procurement vehicle which offers agencies access to a diverse group of 125 well-qualified small and large businesses.
The PSC IDIQ was designed with our customer’s needs in mind, providing them with the flexibility to purchase cross-disciplinary commercial and non-commercial services within:
- Policy Assessments/Analysis
- Program Assessments
- Evaluation Design Efforts, Evaluations, and Data Collection
- Performance Measurement
- Technical Assistance/Expertise
- Data Analysis
- Auxiliary/Support Services
The PSC IDIQ offers a fast, easy way for federal agencies to contract for the right services, at the right time, and at the right price.
Maximum Benefits in Minimum Time
The federal acquisitions process can be long, complex, and demanding. The PSC IDIQ helps to:
- Shorten the procurement lifecycle by sending solicitations to vendors with a range of technical capabilities, expertise, and an established contracting vehicle.
- Accelerate the ordering process through streamlined procedures.
- Drive operational efficiencies, save time, and optimize resources to focus on core missions.
- Mitigate risk with agile, customized terms, conditions, and requirements.
- Gain flexibility to rapidly respond to purchase services for emerging needs.
- Remain in compliance by working with certified contracting officers who are federal employees available to respond to contract, policies, regulations, and procedures inquiries.
One Less Paper to Push
Especially with contracting, federal agencies are constantly pushed to do much more with much less, especially without resources to thoroughly manage the entire process and properly evaluating and negotiating the price under the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Part 15 which prolongs the contracting process. Using the PSC IDIQ, customers can expedite the standard process. PSC completed the lengthy source selection requirement of conducting in-depth vendor evaluation under the FAR Part 15 to include a fair and reasonable price determination, reviewing each vendor’s past performance, and evaluating their technical competencies. This relieves customers of the time and resources required to collect, review, prepare, and process each submission so key decision makers can select, approve, and award the contract with ease and speed.
“...[PSC] stepped in to support us at the eleventh hour…and finally ensured that this contract was awarded before the October 1 deadline. Every day, I became more and more impressed and grateful...”
- Director at the Office of the Surgeon General
Additionally, customers partner with PSC as an extension of their team or, in some case, exclusively utilize PSC as their acquisitions resource. PSC’s team of experts are more than contracting officers, they are contracting advisors. They meticulously manage, systematically process, carefully review in detail each task order, and recommend the vendor who best meets our customer’s requirements according to the allocated funds. By centralizing processes, communications, and administration our customers can reallocate more resources to focus on core missions.
Get Started Now
With a simple Interagency Agreement (IAA), PSC customers can get started using the PSC IDIQ. Combine both the IAA and PSC IDIQ, reduce procurement lead times and allow a more efficient allocation of resources. This saves tens of thousands of dollars a year in administrative costs, eliminate the process of awarding contracts each time a new requirement is identified, and allows managers to optimize personnel responsibilities to better support mission needs.
For a list of PSC IDIQ contract vendors, visit our task order page or contact us at email@example.com today.