Skip to content

Employees who are asked to travel on behalf of a non-Federal source should consult with their Operating Division/Staff Division’s (OpDiv/StaffDiv) Deputy Ethics Counselor (DEC) or Ethics Office to determine whether the sponsored travel can be accepted. They should have already received a letter of invitation from the sponsor. This is reviewed by the Ethics Office and the Traveler must attach the letter to the Authorization.

Select Next to help Maria complete her Authorization in CGE.