Working with us, customers have the option to migrate data from HHS forms to a Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act compliant secure centralized database. In addition, PSC can create customized user interface screens and reporting tools to help manage, search, and analyze your data.
PSC provides form clearances that are required and/or mandated by the Office of Management and Budget, Chief Information Officer, Information Technology Infrastructure and Operations (ITIO), Freedom of Information Act (privacy), and Records Management offices.
Services offered include:
- Creating, reviewing, and approving new and revised Departmental forms
- Numbering and controlling inventory for all official HHS forms
- Providing technical assistance and training on forms management policies and procedures
- Maintaining Internet/Intranet form sites
- Reviewing, testing, and remediation of forms to meet Section 508 compliance standards