The PSC Employee Assistance Program (EAP) helps employees and managers develop the skills and confidence needed to deal with challenges and opportunities at work and in life. With the help of EAP, employees learn how to manage issues such as stress, relationship concerns, grief, addictions, financial distress, or health problems.
EAP promotes emotional wellness and helps federal agencies build a healthy and productive employee workforce.
Services offered include:
- Face-to-face assessments, solution-focused counseling, referral services for family/relationship issues, workplace concerns, personal and emotional difficulties, health and behavioral issues, alcohol and drug problems, and more
- 24/7 telephone access for managers, employees, and family members
- EAP orientation for employees and managers
- Health and wellness presentations
- Comprehensive, interactive EAP website
- Critical incident response services to help with traumatic events in the workplace
- Financial and legal services, including identity theft prevention and recovery services
- Quarterly reports providing EAP usage details to evaluate and highlight program effectiveness
All federal agencies
95% of requests for EAP services from employees will be responded to within two (2) hours of request.
95% of counseling clients completing satisfaction surveys will rate their overall satisfaction with EAP services as satisfied or very satisfied./p>
Call abandonment rate (ABR) at the EAP Service Center will not exceed 5%.
95% of the time, the average speed of answer (ASA) at the EAP Service Center will not exceed 25 seconds.