THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING
PSC IDIQ Small Business Industry Day 2017
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU) and Program Support Center (PSC) held its inaugural PSC IDIQ Small Business Industry Day 2017, at the Hubert H. Humphrey, Great Hall in Washington, D.C., on April 5.
“I think this event gives us the chance to talk with people and have a conversation that otherwise probably wouldn’t happen.”
— Audrey MirskyAshby, Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation
“We like that because it’s a small sort of invite-only venue. I liked that there were some recommendations in a public forum about things like debriefings, sources sought, and feedback. That’s really important from a small business standpoint.”
— Anita Samarth, Clinovations Government + Health
This event provided a unique forum for sharing ideas in an open dialogue, networking with PSC procurement staff providing support under this contract, and learning more about individual vendor capabilities services.
- John A. Bardis, Assistant Secretary for Administration, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Michelle Street, Ph.D., Deputy Director, Office of Small Business and Disadvantaged Business Utilization, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Earl Pinto, Director, Acquisition Management Services, Program Support Center
- Dwight D. Deneal, Team Lead / Small Business Specialist, Office of Small Business and Disadvantaged Business Utilization, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Patrick Joy, Head of Contracting Activity, Program Support Center
The agenda was packed with relevant sessions focused on the services available under PSC’s IDIQ contract and an opportunity to meet first hand with many of the small business awardees, such as:
- PSC IDIQ Procurement Landscape
- Panel Discussion: Ask the Contracting Officer
- Targeted Matchmaking Meetings
HHS OSDBU and PSC were happy to welcome HHS agencies and small businesses, helping to facilitate one-on-one meetings to discuss acquisitions support and vendor capabilities for business needs. We look forward to seeing you next year at PSC IDIQ Small Business Industry Day 2018!